The Sale Is In The Follow Up Why You Need Help with Your Web Page and Other Sales Copy to Increase Your Sales and Make More Money

As a homeowner, I'm always having to fix something. Those of you who own homes know exactly what I mean. I'm in the habit of getting a variety of quotes for the big stuff, and it's amazing how some companies/sales reps follow up on a sales quote (and so get the business), and others don't. Here's a recent example: My air conditioning coil went out (my existing heating and air company-we'll call them Air Quiet-quoted me $2,500 to replace it), so I decided to have another company-we'll call them Air Aggressive - come out to give me another quote.
http://dlvr.it/RpnNYN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problem of Header Bidding Complex Configuration for Website Owners - Setting Up a Wrapper Make Money Online Passively With a Website Just Like This On Almost Any Topic Perfect for Beginners or Busy People!