Avoid This One Error When Prospecting By Phone Why You Need Help with Your Web Page and Other Sales Copy to Increase Your Sales and Make More Money

On Facebook last week, there was a very brave soul who was making cold calls live. I clicked over to hear him doing it (he sells SEO services), and as I watched I noticed he was making one crucial error that was leading to him not getting very far with prospects. I want to share with you what this common prospecting error is and how to immediately fix it. Before I do, I just want to acknowledge the guts it took to put himself out there, live, for all the world to see. Good for you! After hearing him, and watching him be so courageous, I wanted to help him. So I contacted him and offered to do a complimentary coaching session with him to help correct this fundamental error. Prior to the call, I asked this sales rep to send over recordings, so I could play and point out exactly what he was doing wrong.
http://dlvr.it/Rq2FLz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problem of Header Bidding Complex Configuration for Website Owners - Setting Up a Wrapper Make Money Online Passively With a Website Just Like This On Almost Any Topic Perfect for Beginners or Busy People!